- Delivery can take anywhere from 3-5 business days from the date that it is shipped out, not necessarily from the date that it is placed. We will try our best to have your order shipped next day but shipping may take up to five business days.
- After your payment is authorized and verified, it can still take up to two business days to process your order. This is just an estimate, and doesn't include weekends or holidays. We always print your shipping label first and fill your order next. We aim to ship your order the SAME DAY the label is printed, but sometimes we aren't able to do so until the next business day or our normal five business days. Once your order is on its way to you, you will see movement within 24 hours of the shipment. Some items will be shipped separately.
- Standard Shipping is limited to the 48 contiguous United States. Shipping addresses in Hawaii, Alaska, APO/FPO, PO Boxes and US Territories will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail. You will receive a shipping notification email that will notify you of the carrier we've used to ship your order, and the different tracking options available for it.
- Standard Shipping orders are processed once credit card authorization and address verification have been obtained. Orders shipped via standard delivery typically arrive in three (3) to ten (10) business days (Monday through Friday, not including holidays) for the Continental United States.
- Your order will be shipped by using United States Postal Service (USPS). Your parcel will be receive with your regular mail. If you are not home when the shipment is made, the postal service will leave a notice card to advise on how and where your order can be collected.
- If your tracking information states that your parcel has been delivered and it is not physically at the inputted shipping address, please contact USPS with your tracking number for further information.
- International orders take between 7-14 days to ship out. Once shipped, you will receive either one or two emails with shipping information. Orders shipped to an international destination may or may not require import taxes and/or fees that we are not responsible for paying.
- If you haven't received shipping information, it is always important to check if the email has gone to junk mail.
- Please allow 1-3 business days for your tracking information to update in the system.
- If your tracking number is not working after 3 business days, please let us know by contacting us immediately.
- If your tracking number is in transit, please contact USPS since we are only able to see the same information as you do.
- If there is a problem with the tracking number, please contact USPS. Once we ship your item, we are no longer in control of it. USPS has all of the information you require.
- Please note, no changes can be made to the delivery address or order after the order has been placed.
FEDERAL HOLIDAYS ARE NOT CLASSIFIED AS SHIPPING & DELIVERY DAYS, PLEASE ALLOW AN EXTRA WORKING DAY FOR DELIVERIES OVER HOLIDAYS DETAILED BELOW:
- New Year's Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- Presidents' Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Veterans Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
Please remember that delivery time does not include weekends or holidays.